Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ALL ARROWS POINT TO ME!

YES, as most would know, I'm an attention whore!

And when the attention comes from Mr. D. OMG!

I was answering a question in class and he said my name. Asked for my opinion. he said he said... he said... "Sorry Carolyn," [he said CAROLYN he remembers my name! he does! argh!] "sorry Carolyn, what were you saying?" this is coz I got interrupted while making a correct statement.

This is so embarrassing, he must know. I couldn't answer the stupid fucking question coz I was too stunned looking at him and I couldn't stop smiling either. And he can see me smiling! And I about to burst out laughing everytime he looks at me. I was blushing... enough said I couldn't hide the smile. But he smiles back, I wonder why he smiles back - am i just imagining things? Did he look up the the year book for my name too? no... he's not as stalkerish as I am... and he has a gf. He wasn't wearing glasses today and messy hair.. makes Carolyn drool...pitty he wasn't wearing geeky clothing. He was trying for the homey look which kinda looks wrong on him - but i can live with that... I could just get him really drunk and get knocked up and force him 2 marry me! [wishful thinking here]

No comments: