ITS NOT ENOUGH TO AIM. YOU MUST ALSO HIT!
Mum said as a child I never crawled. She said i was sitting, then I was standing and then I walked.
Mum said as a child I didn't talk. She said I watched people all the time, I talked jibberish for a month and then I talked proper sentences. My first sentence was "Auntie 4, I want some milk Auntie 4." in vietnamese obviously.
I use to sit infront of the toilet waiting for my brothers to finish so that I can go pee in the morning (at the age of 2 or 3, i rememeber this), and they'd pee standing up, so thats how i thought I had to pee. So I peed standing up until I was 7 until my mum caught me one day and asked me what I was doing.
what were your first steps and words like?
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol.
until u were 7? We always knew there was a boy in you...
My mummy says that I was a quiet one (nothing really changes...). She said my first words were "Excuse me"... can never teach manners too early, hey...
Post a Comment