Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Chapter of My Life Just Past

As nice as it was being able to think I had met someone near perfect - "the one that got away" - it was not perfect. Wrong timing means something, it means a lot!

Mr. F was a good experience. Now I understand better what I want and need from a man. A friend said to me (Thanks Lam):
"When you meet the right person everything falls into place. You don't have to change or adjust yourself because you're at equilibrium. They can read you and you can read them and it just gets better as time goes on. "
And as Leunig says:
"Some couples are the salt of the earth,
Some are the salinity;
But the salt and pepper shaker couples:
They achieve...
DIVINITY."

When I meet the right man it will be the right time in my life. I don't have to be looking or searching for him. We will be created perfectly for each other at that time. I don't expect love at first sight but everything should fall into place. (lol hopefully i won't have pimples and cold sores too!) Mr. F taught me a few things and i'm thankful for it. I believe my heart can still love endlessly; no matter how much it has been hurt. I need to think before I speak (although I usually do, I think i was just trying to push him away). You need "SPARK" when you meet a person. (I've met someone I spark with but nothing became of it) Being with someone shouldn't be a struggle. I'm needy I require a lot of attention but I don't want too much. (someone said I should wear a T-shirt with 'High Maintainance' written on it) He had wrong timing for me. You need to be with someone who has a free heart, i believe his was/is not. We met under pretty good circumstances (as in situation wise even though it was on the 12:35am Werribee line train) but had sex too early. Sex and Love should come hand in hand and not treated separately. And most importantly - I will never have casual sex again; it's not my style.

The thing is, I use to see the formation of couples as two worlds colliding. Now its more like two items drifting in space that meet and bond.

Another chapter of my life just past.

No comments: