Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog's Purpose?

I find that all you people have this funny bitter tone in their blogs. Its called complaining. I am advised that sending out your negative frequencies is the core reason for having the blog. I don't have any complaints. So...

8 comments:

addy said...

rofl nah, i'm not sure that sending out negative frequencies would be the core reason for having a blog. i rkn it's really just a space to make your own on the internet. in a nice, romantic sorta way, it's cool knowing that your opinions could matter to someone, somewhere in the world.

if you don't want your blog to sound negative, you don't have to make it so! personally, i just like having the medium to express myself freely, even if it may be negative.

:D

andrew said...

i like setting things on fire..is that negative? :(

Jack said...

When there's nothing left to lose, you have to set yourself on fire.

Squee Pants said...

Another purpose of blogging is to give your friends something to read during lunchtime.

Blog more often!!!!!
>.<

Lachlan said...

Blogging doesn't have to be negative! You could be ultra positive and cool!
Exclamation marks!!

Squee Pants said...

hmm...I think Lachie's trying to hint something....

andrew said...

i find that you suck at updating your blog

Nylorac said...

I had no reason to blog because the world was so wonderful for me. I didn't know how to share it. obviously I will have to update it more often now coz "it couls matter to someone, somewhere in the world"